KIS WEBSITE

abril 26, 2020
Hi babes!
Today I'm gonna talk about a new recent website that I just discovered in the Internet.
It's called https://www.kis.net/ and I really think you're gonna love it... especially girls and womens of course!
Well, first have all, Kis is an online shop store that sells dresses, tops, bottoms, sets ands jumpsuits, and swimwear. As you can see, you have a lot of choice!
I'm gonna talk about different styles of stuff that you can buy online.

To start, I'm gonna show you silk mini dress available in the online store, the best seller. 

It's a cute white mini dress ready for the spring/summer of this year.


Now I'm gonna show you a pattern that is really trendy right now! 
The new print tie-dye loose suspender dress that you can see right above in the picture.
It's really lovely and cozy for any moment.


In this amazing website Kis, you can also find some midi dresses you have to take a look!
For example, you have this really cute midi dress
https://www.kis.net/collections/midi-dresses/products/pink-bohemian-printed-holiday-beach-dress 
with an amazing pattern for this summer!
How lovely right?! 
I really hope you'll like all the options that I have just presented to you.

Xoxo, Marianne

4 comentários:

  1. hey :) have you seen my instagram message?

    ResponderExcluir
  2. The white dress is beautiful!
    Bye dear
    https://ablondiehere.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. No-doubt, the best blog I've came across today!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi, I wrote you a message about collaboration, did you get it?

    ResponderExcluir

Tecnologia do Blogger.