Ok Dress

janeiro 22, 2019

Hello everyone 😁 It's been a while since I post here in the blog I know! I've been very busy since I started a new job and it's happening all so good, I'm very happy. 
Today I'm here to present you a new website that I just discovered these days, a website about all kind of dresses. 
The website is https://www.okdress.co.uk/ you may check it, seriously!

This year I will have two weddings, so I need to start take a look of some dresses for the occasion. Okdress has a lot of options as you can see it in the "Home" section. You have weddings dresses, prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses or just simply some occasions dresses. Even for the ones who needs some cocktail dresses or maybe just an evening kind of dress, you'll have all of it! I'm just loving this website 👍
I'm now gonna show you some dresses I love the most per category. I hope you'll like it! 😀

1- Wedding dresses

Here is some wedding dresses I would probably love to wear:



2- Bridesmaid dresses
Here is some another examples of cute bridesmaid dresses:


3- Prom dresses
We can not forget about the cute little dresses from prom night, right? Here is some examples:



4- Occasion dresses
And to finish, occasion dresses are always a good idea. For cocktails, evenings party, formal ou just a random cute dress. Here is some examples:



5- Women long dress

What about some cute long dress for women? It's always a good ideia right?! :)


I presented you some of my favorites all type of dresses of https://www.okdress.co.uk/ and I really hope that I can inspire you to go take a look at the website and maybe buy one! 😃😃

Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you'll come back to check some amazing news and fashion trends. 

FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIAS:

2 comentários:

Tecnologia do Blogger.