Getnamenecklace

agosto 31, 2019
Either you're a woman, a baby girl or even a man, everybody loves jewelry, right? 
So what if I tell you that I found the perfect website under our noses? That's right.

Getnamenecklace (shop here) is a jewelry manufacturer that offers fashionable and gorgeous personalized jewelry. Amazing categories such as name necklaces, monogram chocker necklaces and family pendants come with good quality and unique taste of different.

The website as plenty ideias for you to offer someone you like - for example, you have sections for gifts (your mother, any friend of yours, any member of your family, or maybe your boyfriend / girlfriend too?).

They have sections for rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings too. So I'm gonna start to show you some rings first.



I'm gonna introduce you different styles of rings so that you can have a little look of it:
  • The first one is about a dark grey ring where you can enter up to 3 initials in the middle of it and it looks gorgeous! Source:


  • The second ring I'm about to show you is very similar to the one above - where you can also personalize the middle of the ring with up to 3 initials! this top
  • This one next is the most pretty ring and shinny that I have ever seen! It's a custom engraved stacking monogram ring sterling silver with all is cuteness! go here!
  • To finish my introduction of some amazing rings, here's this one, a ring more classic, simple but yet always pretty! getnamenecklace
  • What about a personalize name necklace silver? Everyone loves name necklaces, including me! Here's an example:
  • Another huge success of every one, seriously everyone, is engravable photo locket necklace with a picture of a couple or even your own pets, right? Here's an example:

  • To end the infinite choices of the website, I want to show you that even bracelets are a good ideia for a present or gift for example. Infinite bracelets is a plus:


I really hope you enjoyed this introduction of this amazing website Getnamenecklace and I hope to have helped someone there!

Xoxo, Marianne Mota

Nenhum comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.